BNBHero bucket list:
10 things to do in South Korea
1. Let’s Order delivery food and eat comfortably at your home~!
There are many types of foods we can order and eat at home such as pizza, chicken, jajangmyeon, hamburger, pork feet, etc.
2. Do a “one day trip” to Nami island & Petite France
What a beautiful scene and activities we could enjoy there such as bicycling, photo taking, eating etc!
3. Wear Hanbok (Traditional Korean clothes) and take pictures
There are many places you can go and borrow traditional Korean clothes such as Insadong, Gyeongbuk palace, Namsan Hanok, etc.
4. Visit NamSan Tower and place a lock with your lovers
Namsan Tower or Seoul Tower, is a communication and observation tower located on Namsan Mountain in central Seoul, South Korea. At 236m, it marks the highest point in Seoul
5. Try Somek
What is somek?
The main Korean alcohols is Korean SojuBeer and Maekju (맥주) means beer in Korean.
Somek (쏘맥) is a combination of Beer and soju.
See one of methods to mix Soju+Mekju> https://www.facebook.com/bnbherothailand/videos/1524077614552938
6. shopping cosmetics and receive a lot of free samples from cosmetics shops
Korean cosmetics are very famous not only for Koreans abut also foreigners. Popular brands are such as Etude, Skin foods, Innisfree, The Face shop, etc.
7. Go clubbing in Gangnam
Let’s go drink and dance with friends in Korean style!
8. Eat fresh seafood
Have you ever tried fresh foods before? It’s challenging!! Try super fresh seafood such as “octopus(문어)”
9. Make Kimchi, we should learn how to make Kimchi in Korea!
Read more how to make kimchi on >> http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-easy-kimchi-at-home-189390
10. North Korea and DMZ (Demilitarized Zone)
Just go to North Korea and back (DMZ)
Demilitarized Zone is the buffer zone between North and South Korea, running across the peninsula roughly following the 38th parallel.
And those are what we recommended you guys to do in Korea~!! :))
No1 in Korea / Private apartment, guesthouse & Hanok booking