Northeast Asian Trade Tower
Are you a fan of beautiful modern architecture and landscape?
Here I would like to introduce you Northeast Asia Trade Tower or NEATT. The name is Korean is 동북아무역타워.
The building is located in Songdo International City where it has the slogan of “a City Embracing the Future.” The main theme of the city itself if to create a “harmonious combination of technology and the natural environment.”
This skyscraper is regarded as the landmark of the Songdo International Business District or known as Songdo IBD. The district is intended to be a new smart city built on reclaimed land along Incheon’s waterfront. The district is a part of Incheon Free Economic Zone along with Yeongjong and Cheongna. The establishment of the Free Economic Zone is since 2003 and its purpose is to act as a center for government’s strategy of making Northeast Asia’s economic central.
NEATT is currently the tallest building in South Korea, having 68 floors of 305 meters tall.
The building features high-class office space, South Korea’s tallest observatory on the 65th-floor, a luxury hotel, serviced residences, and retail stores.
Thus, the building not only represents modernity, innovation but also the economic importance of Incheon to South Korea as well as to Northeast Asia.
- <Incheon Travel Information>
- ☞ Incheon tourism websites
- Incheon Tourism website: itour.visitincheon.org (Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese)
- Compact Smart City: www.compactsmartcity.com (Korean only)
- Songdo Convensia: www.songdoconvensia.com (Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese)
- Incheon Bridge: www.incheonbridge.com (Korean, English)
- NC Cube Canal Walk: canalwalk.songdothesharp.co.kr (Korean only)
- ☞ Incheon Tourist Sites:
Wolmido Island, Yeonan Pier, Nokcheongja Museum, Sorae Fish Market, Incheon Bridge
- ☞ Incheon Tourist Information Center:
english.visitincheon.org/new/guidance/ (Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese)
- ☞ Korea Travel Phone: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese)
- ☞ Incheon Tour Website: english.visitincheon.org (Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese)
- ☞ Related page : Incheon City Tour
- ☞ Related column : Muuido & Wolmido: Beautiful islands near Incheon International Airport
Stay in Korea / Private apartment, guesthouse & Hanok booking