- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
- Jade Garden, Alpaca World Entrance fee
- Drinks at the cafe (under 6,500won)
English speaking staff
- Travel insurance
|7:20am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|8:00am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|8:10am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|9:40am||Arrive at Jade Garden|
|11:00am||Leave for Alpaca World|
|12:10pm||Arrive at Alpaca World (Lunch time)|
|3:10pm||Leave for Gubongsan cafe street|
|3:40pm||Arrive at Gubongsan cafe street|
|9:00pm||Leave for Seoul|
|11:00pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|11:10pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|11:50pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
Things to note
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
Late / Bad weather
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour Operates per normal even if it rains or snows
- 3 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: Non-refundable.
|Visit Chuncheon’s famous tour spots in a day without a hassle!|
Jade Garden, created under the theme of “Small Europe in the Forest,” is located near Jade Palace Golf Club on a plot of land measuring 160,000 square meters. The 24 distinctively-themed areas in the garden boast a total of 3,000 plant species including rhododendrons, maple trees, irises, and blueberry bushes as well as patches of thick, natural forests. The arboretum makes the most out of its natural valley topography and presents visitors with a mix of tidy gardens, graceful flowers, and an array of European-style architecture.
Alpaca World is the one and only in Korea where you can see, feed and touch alpacas, white deers, mules, hinnies and ponies. Moreover, you can join and experience different kinds of activities there as well, such as animal parade that you can experience seasonally-themed parade of those animals; Eco electric cart where you can sit back in the cart to enjoy the fairy-tale scene and smelling fresh air, as well as experience the hourse-riding, hug and feed rabbits and so on. Besides, you can also enjoy the picnic at the breezy and cool Starlight Plaza or in Wood Cafe. Come and join us now to make an unforgettable memory together!
|Gubongsan Cafe Street
Gubongsan Mountain Observatory is one of the most scenic driving courses in Chuncheon, stunning with its breathtaking views both day and night. With fresh brewed coffee in hand, go for a stroll to its outside terrace or garden where you can gaze out on the beauty of Chuncheon. The observatory offers the best spot to see the night view of Chuncheon. Cafes and restaurants decorated with different themes provide good coffee and a great food. You can enjoy sitting on the wooden deck and watching the world around you at its finest.