- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
- Boryeong Mud Festival Entrance Fee
- Locker Rental fee
- English & Chinese speaking staff
- Travel insurance
|6:30am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|7:00am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|7:10am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|10:00am||Arrive at Boryeong Mud Festival (12:30pm ~ 1:30pm – Break Time)|
|6:00pm||Leave for Seoul|
|9:00pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|9:10pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|9:40pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- 3 days before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days before the tour date: Non-refundable
Of the numerous festivals in Korea, Boryeong Mud Festival attracts the largest number of international visitors. During the festival period, tourists flock to the area to experience the benefits of Boryeong’s mud while having a blast. Fully immersed in both the mud and the festival’s great atmosphere, visitors enjoy mud wrestling, mud sliding and even swimming in the giant mud bath. Visitors feeling particularly energetic can try the marine mud-training course, whilse those looking for something more relaxing can chill in the mud massage zone. In the evening, music and fireworks continue to have the party going at the beach.