- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
How to Pay
In TripToday website, you can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
Bank transfer in Korean Won (KRW) / Credit or debit card issued in Korea -> Please send email to us. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- English&Chinese speaking staff
- [Ski&Snowboard] Ski/Snowboard gear, ski clothing, goggles, gloves, 1-hr basic group lesson, Ski lift (only 1 ride)
- Travel insurance
|8:20am||Depart from Busan KTX Train Station Exit 1|
|8:40am||Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12|
|9:20am||Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5|
|10:40am||Arrive at Edenvalley Ski Resort (You can have lunch in Edenvalley resort)|
|10:40~11:10am||Rent ski or snowboard or snow sledge|
|11:10~12:10pm||Basic group ski lesson|
|3:40pm||Leave for Busan|
|5:00pm||Arrive at Haeundae Station|
|5:40pm||Arrive at Seomyeon Station|
|6:00pm||Arrive at Busan Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Optional: 5 hours lift pass: \40,000 (pay to the staff by cash on site)
- For sightseeing guests, please note that you will not be allowed to enter the ski slopes area according to Eden Valley safety policy.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- 3 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: Non-refundable
|Eden Valley Ski Resort
Eden Valley Resort is situated high on Sinbulsan Mountain and the ski slopes have been scientifically designed to disperse skiers and prevent overcrowding. There are a total of 7 slopes ranging in length from 450m to 1.5km and with varying levels of difficulty. The resort also offers tube sledding and sleigh rides. Visitors can enjoy their winter leisure sports in this international-standard ski resort.