How To Use
- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
Gimhae Nakdonggang River Railbike ticket
English speaking staff
- Travel insurance
|8:20am||Depart from Busan KTX Train Station Exit 1|
|8:40am||Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12|
|9:20am||Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5|
|10:30am||Arrive at Gimhae Nakdonggang Railbike|
|11:50am||Leave for Songdo Skywalk|
|1:00pm||Arrive at Songdo Skywalk (Lunch time)|
|2:50pm||Leave for Gamcheon culture village|
|3:10pm||Arrive at Gamcheon culture village|
|4:10pm||Leave for Gukje Market|
|4:20pm||Arrive at Gukje Market|
|5:40pm||Leave for Haeundae station|
|6:20pm||Arrive at Haeundae station|
|6:50pm||Arrive at Seomyeon station|
|7:10pm||Arrive at Busan station|
Things to note
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
Late / Bad weather
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour Operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- 3 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: Non-refundable
Visiting Busan for the first time? Want to take in some of the most popular sights, but not sure where to start? Check out our amazing one day shuttle tours!
Songdo Beach Skywalk, formally opened as the Korea’s longest and curved sea overpath in June 2015, was equipped with of 104-meter-length (from seashore island to the lighthouse) and 2.3- meter-width that was made with special steel plate and wood. The bridge was 5.5~6-meters-high above sea level. Visitors are able to see the color of the ocean while the wave rolling under their feet through the floor which made of tempered glass double-reinforced, included strong railing. So this is the place for visitors can securely revel in the sounds of churning waves and an expansive ocean view.
Following the Korean War, refugees who fled to Busan set up stalls in order to make a living, and this was the beginning of the Gukje Market (gukje meaning “international” in Korean). The Gukje Market is one of Korea’s largest markets; each alleyway is crowded with stalls, and it connects to Bupyeong Market, Kkangtong Market, and other smaller markets. The market stocks such a wide variety of goods, that you can find almost everything you need right here.
|Busan Gamcheon Culture Village
Gamcheon Culture Villiage is formed by houses built in staircase-fashion on the foothills of a coastal mountain, earning this village the nickname of “Machu Picchu of Busan.” The many alleys cutting through this community are vibrantly decorated with murals and sculptures created by the residents.
|Gimhae Nakdonggang River Railbike
Gimhae Nakdonggang River rail bike runs for about 3km in distance and you may enjoy nakdonggang river’s beautiful view while riding on the rail bike. Experience a unique atmosphere as you bypass the vintage railway bridge, and a wine cave can also be found in the vicinity.