- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
- Mt.Daedun Cable car
- Breakfast (Bread) and a bottle of water
- English & Chinese speaking staff
- Travel insurance
|6:00am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|6:30am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|6:40am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|10:00am||Arrive at Mt.Daedun|
|10:30am||Take a Cable car|
|10:40am||Enjoy the Scenery|
|12:20pm||Hike down the mountain|
|12:50pm||Lunch and Free time|
|2:30pm||Leave for Seoul|
|6:00pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|6:10pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|6:40pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- If cable is not operating due to unforeseen circumstances (bad weather), it will be rescheduled to Daedunsan Natural Recreation Forest.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- 3 days before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days before the tour date: Non-refundable
|Daedunsan Provincial Park
Daedunsan is especially beautiful in the Fall season when its rock peaks are surrounded by the autumnal tints of turning leaves. It is no doubt one of South Korea’s most dramatic and memorable mountains to hike. The scenery is so breathtaking, which makes it a superb place to observe both autumn colors and many spots for photos.
The Geumgang Suspension Bridge that connects Imgeum Rock and Ipseokdae makes mountain climbing easier and at the same time you can enjoy the scenic view from 81 meters high.