- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
How to Pay
In TripToday website, you can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
Bank transfer in Korean Won (KRW) / Credit or debit card issued in Korea -> Please send email to us. (email@example.com)
- Entrance ticket
- English speaking staff
- Tap-sa(Maisan) Entrance fee
- Round trip Gondola(Deogyusan resort) Ticket
- Travel insurance
|7:20am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|8:00am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|8:10am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|11:30am||Arrive at Deogyusan Resort|
|11:30am~2:30pm||Take the Gondola(You may have lunch in Deogyusan Resort)|
|2:30pm||Leave for Tapsa Temaple (Maisan)|
|3:30pm||Arrive at Tapsa Temaple (Maisan)|
|5:30pm||Leave for Seoul|
|9:00pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|9:10pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|9:40pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- 3 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: Non-refundable
Deogyusan Resort (former Muju Resort) is located in Mt. Deogyusan, and is a representative mountain resort. It blends in beautifully with the scenery of Mt. Deogyusan National Park, and is the perfect place to enjoy winter sports. Seolcheon Peak (1,520m) skiing ground where Asian Universiade competition officially opened, has a variety of gondolas and lifts, along with a hot spring to relax after skiing. The outdoor hot springs with snow-covered mountains is especially famous.
|Tapsa Temaple (Maisan)
Tapsa Temple is located 1.9km away from the southern parking lot of Maisan Mountain in Dongchon-ri, Maryeong-myeon, Jinan-gun, Jeollanam-do. Tapsa Temple is famous for the over 80 stone pagodas built by Lee Gapyong, a retired scholar. Those stone pagodas have different sizes and shapes from cone-shaped to straight-shaped. Behind Daeungjeon, Cheonjitap tower is located. It is the largest tower, with a height 3 times as high as the average adult’s height. How this tall tower was built is still unclear, drawing much attention from people. It is said that those stone pagodas were made in the late 1800’s entirely by Lee Gapyong alone. He collected stones in daytime and built the pagodas at night. Even though the pagodas have been around for more than 100 years, they have never collapsed nor even moved through strong winds, making them truly amazing.