- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
- English & Chinese speaking staff
- Nami island entrance ticket
- [Ski&Snowboard] Ski/Snowboard gear, ski clothing, goggles, gloves, 1-hr basic group lesson, Moving Walkway 4-hrs tickets (optional)
- [Sled] Sled, gloves
- Travel insurance
|7:20am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|8:00am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|8:10am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|9:30am||Arrive at Nami Island|
|1:00pm||Leave for Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort|
|1:30pm||Arrive at Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort|
|1:30~2:00pm||Rent ski, snow board or snow sledge|
|2:00~3:00pm||Basic group ski lesson|
|5:00pm||Leave for Seoul|
|6:10pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|6:20pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|6:50pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- 3 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: Non-refundable
|Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort
Enjoy a fun-filled day at Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort where you can enjoy several activites like ski, snowboard or sledge. Basic group ski lesson is provided. You will learn how to put on your ski clothes, equipments. Learn the basic knowledge and safety instructions to enjoy ski. You can also walk around the place to enjoy the scenery.
Enjoy a walk at your own pace or rent a bike and cycle around this beautiful island. The island is full of attractive landscapes and was used as the filming location for the famous Korean drama “Winter Sonata.” You can also try some local food at the restaurants nearby.