- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
How to Pay
In TripToday website, you can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
Bank transfer in Korean Won (KRW) / Credit or debit card issued in Korea -> Please send email to us. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Day Pass (Free entrance and access to all rides, including Lost Valley and Safari World)
- Animal feeding, riding, coin-operated attractions
- This ticket is valid until 2019 March 31.
- Please make a reservation at least 1 business days before going to Everland.
- You can use the ticket any time before the expiry date (stated on the Email Voucher)
- Once you get the email voucher, Non-refundable.
Welcome to Everland, a magical world of adventures and excitement.
|Everland Resort opened in 1976 as the first family amusement park in Korea. Though originally called ‘Yongin Jayeon Nongwon,’ the company changed its name to ‘Everland’ to make the name more recognizable to international audiences. The park is home to over 40 heart-pounding rides and attractions. In addition to ‘Safari World’ featuring white tigers, tigers, lions and bears, ‘Lost Valley’ opened in April 2013, letting visitors get up close and personal with the wild safari’s giraffes, elephants and white lions riding on unique amphibious vehicles.
Everland is also known for its gorgeous flower arrangements and beautiful gardens, which have been year-round fixtures since the Rose Festival in 1985. Other great spots for family fun are the Snow Sled (the first and the longest of its kind in Korea), Caribbean Bay (an outstanding water park) and Everland Speedway (a racing track). Full of exciting attractions and entertainment, Everla