- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
How to Pay
In TripToday website, you can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
Bank transfer in Korean Won (KRW) / Credit or debit card issued in Korea -> Please send email to us. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Everland 1 Day Pass
|8:20am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|9:00am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|9:10am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|10:10am||Arrive at Everland|
|1) If a closing time of Everland is 7pm|
|7:15pm||Leave for Seoul (Hongik Univ. Station/Myeongdong Station/Dongdaemun Station)|
|2) If a closing time of Everland is 8pm|
|4:30pm||Leave for Seoul (Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)|
|8:15pm||Leave for Seoul (Hongik Univ. Station/Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)|
|3) If a closing time of Everland is 9pm|
|5:30pm||Leave for Seoul (Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)|
|9:15pm||Leave for Seoul (Hongik Univ. Station/Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)|
|4) If a closing time of Everland is 10pm|
|6:00pm||Leave for Seoul (Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)|
|10:15pm||Leave for Seoul (Hongik Univ. Station/Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Parades and fireworks can be canceled depending on the weather.
- Infant (0-35months) is free of charge only when they do not occupy their own seat on the shuttle bus. Please inform us after booking if you have infants. You should bring infant’s passport for free entrance ticket.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour Operates per normal even if it rains or snows
- 3 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: Non-refundable
Welcome to Everland, a magical world of adventures and excitement.
|Everland Resort opened in 1976 as the first family amusement park in Korea. Though originally called ‘Yongin Jayeon Nongwon,’ the company changed its name to ‘Everland’ to make the name more recognizable to international audiences. The park is home to over 40 heart-pounding rides and attractions. In addition to ‘Safari World’ featuring white tigers, tigers, lions and bears, ‘Lost Valley’ opened in April 2013, letting visitors get up close and personal with the wild safari’s giraffes, elephants and white lions riding on unique amphibious vehicles.
Everland is also known for its gorgeous flower arrangements and beautiful gardens, which have been year-round fixtures since the Rose Festival in 1985. Other great spots for family fun are the Snow Sled (the first and the longest of its kind in Korea), Caribbean Bay (an outstanding water park) and Everland Speedway (a racing track). Full of exciting attractions and entertainment, Everland is one of the most popular places in Korea for families, friends, and couples.