TripToday Event !! $1 – Full Day Seoul City Tour
Enjoy Seoul for $1, Absolutely $1.
We provide our clients with this tour for $1.
What you have to do is to follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
After we check your name and ID, we will send you the confirmation.
- Limited to 10 people per day
- This is a non-refundable product. because it is a limited quantity product.
- Bring a passport and a return flight (mobile) ticket.(for the duty free store)
- A tourist who is staying in Hongdae, Myeong-dong, Itaewon, Seoul station, Dongdaemun, Jongno only
- Just sit back and relax so we can take you to the famous places in Seoul.
- Visit ‘Largest’ Gyeongbok Palace wearing Hanbok (Traditional Korean Costume).
- Explore Bukchon Hanok Village and see beautiful traditional Korean Houses (Hanok).
- Enjoy Myeongdong for the most luxurious Shinsegae duty-free department store.
- Take many photos in Ihwa Mural Village.
- Seeing is believing ‘Bugak Skyway’.
- If you wondering the quality of this tour because of this tour is so cheap, DON’T BE!!
Because we will give you the best!
You don’t need to spend money on Admission fees, Hanbok (Korean Traditional) rent-free. And we will give you the best quality hanbok!
- In this tour itinerary, we will go to Shinsegae Duty-Free Department Store in Myeongdong.
If you like something you can go and buy it! But don’t worry no pressure on buying anything that you don’t like.
For the Transportation, We only use Luxurious Van and Cars. So you will be comfortable along the road.
Gyeongbokgung Palace was the first and largest of the royal palaces built during the Joseon Dynasty. Built in 1395, Gyeongbokgung Palace was located at the heart of the newly appointed capital of Seoul (then known as Hanyang) and represented the sovereignty of the Joseon Dynasty. The largest of the Five Grand Palaces.
Bukchon Hanok Village
In this place, you can see so many Korean Traditional Houses called “Hanok” and you can experience wearing Hanbok (Traditional Korean Clothes) and take a walk around this area. All the view and houses so beautiful and you will never be forgotten at this moment.
Myengdong Shopping Street
Myeong-dong is one of the primary shopping districts in Seoul. The two main streets meet in the center of the block with one beginning from Myeong-dong Subway Station (Seoul Subway Line No. 4) and the other from Lotte Department Store at Euljiro. Many brand name shops and department stores line the streets and alleys. Common products for sale include clothes, shoes, and accessories. Unlike Namdaemun or Dongdaemun, many designer brands are sold in Myeong-dong.
Ihwa Mural Village
- Ihwa Mural Village is one of the most popular mural villages in Korea.
Ihwa Mural Village is known as a moon village or “Daldongnae” due to being set on the hillside which means you should be prepared for a bit of a hike up to see the village and the views of surrounding Seoul from the Village.
- You can see a view of Seoul including Namsan, N Seoul Tower, Han River, 63 Building, Old Fortress walls and tall buildings.
The view over the city is especially spectacular. Bugak Skyway is located in the middle of Bugak Mountain.
- Choose a date, accommodation information (name, address)
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
- Admission fees & Hanbok rental fee
English speaking staff
|9:30am||We will pick up near your hotel or guesthouse.|
|10:00am||Traditional Korean costume “Hanbok” rental for free
– Hanbok rental available without charge. (Totally FREE!!)
– The mail Palace in Korean palaces
– On Tuesday, ‘The Oldest’ Changdeok Palace replaces Gyeongbok
|12:00pm||Shinsegae Duty-Free Department Store in Myengdong (Real Free Shopping 🙂 )
– The most luxurious Department Store in Seoul
– Enjoy TAX-FREE. Everything on sale in Shinsegae
|2:00pm||Bukchon Hanok Village
– Hanok means Traditional Korean House which is the symbol of Bukchon Village
– Many people still live in Hanok style houses in Buckchon so please be quiet when we visit there
|3:20pm||Ihwa Mural village
– A latest famous place for 3D-Drawing on walls
– Many TV Korean drama’s shooting place.
|4:30pm||Buka Skyway Observatory
– The observatory located on the top of the mountain ‘Bukak’
– Available to view not only downtown Seoul but a northern village of Seoul
|5:30pm||Return to hotel or guesthouse
– Goodbye and See you again
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour Operates per normal even if it rains or snows
- Non-refundable product.