- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
- English speaking staff
- [Ski&Snowboard] Ski/Snowboard gear, ski clothing, goggles, gloves, 1-hr basic group lesson, Moving Walkway tickets, Lift tickets (optional)
- Travel insurance
|7:20am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|8:00am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|8:10am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|9:30am||Arrive at Bearstown Resort|
|9:30~10:00am||Rent ski or snowboard|
|10:00~11:00am||Basic group ski lesson|
|11:00~4:00pm||Free time (You can have lunch in Bearstown ski resort)|
|4:00pm||Leave for Seoul|
|5:30pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|5:40pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|6:10pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- 3 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: Non-refundable
|Bears Town Ski Resort
Bears Town Ski Resort is a large-scale ski resort in suburban Seoul. It has advanced leisure culture. It takes about 50 minutes from Seoul. There are 11 slopes with 8 lifts and it is suitable for everyone from beginners to skilled skiers. There’s a long sledding hill and the ski house has Western and Korean eating options. Other than the activities, the resort offers a very nice winter landscape.