- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
- English&Chinese speaking staff
- Entrance fee and Round trip ferry ticket
- Travel insurance
||Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1
|7:40am||Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
|8:20am||Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5|
|10:40am||Arrive at Windy Hill|
|11:40am||Leave for Jangseungpo ferry terminal|
|12:30pm||Arrive at Jangseungpo ferry terminal|
|1:50pm||Leave for Oedo island|
|1:50~2:40pm||View the scenery of Haeguemgang Island before traveling to Oedo island|
|2:40pm||Arrive at Oedo island|
|4:10pm||Leave for Jangseungpo ferry terminal|
|4:40pm||Arrive at Jangseungpo ferry terminal and Leave for Busan|
|6:40pm||Arrive at Haeundae Station|
|7:10pm||Arrive at Seomyeon Station|
|7:30pm||Arrive at Busan Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Oedo island ferry will be cancelled due to bad weather conditions for safety reasons. It will be replaced with Geoje Seaworld.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows. But Oedo island ferry will be cancelled due to bad weather conditions for safety reasons. It will be replaced with Geoje Seaworld.
- 3 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: Non-refundable
Oedo Island has a beautiful view of the crystal blue South Sea and surrounding landscape. It is 4 kilometers away from Geojedo Island, and about 20 minutes by ship from Gujora Port. Oedo Island is known for its magnificent terrace landscaping line both sides of the stairway. This island is a true paradise with a scenic view of the crystal blue South Sea and mind-blowing landscape. On the way to Oedo Island, you can get a glimpse of Windy Hill which was filming site for many popular Korean dramas such as Eve’s Garden and Merry- Go-Round.
On the way to Haegeumgang Village, one may encounter the fishing village of Dojangpo. On the left side of the village is Dojangpo Wharf, from where one can take a tour ferry to Oedo Island and Haegeumgang River. Looking up from here, one can see a hill covered in grass and overlooking the sea. This is Windy Hill. A growing number visitors come to the place after it was used a filming site for popular Korean dramas such as Eve’s Garden (2003, SBS) and Merry- Go-Round (2004, MBC). The name “Windy Hill” was given by those who visited the island and became a fan. Walking toward the hill along the wooden promenade from the wharf, one can see Hakdong Village from a distance.