- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
- English speaking staff
- Entrance fee
- Drinks at the cafe (under 6,500won)
- Travel insurance
||Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1|
|8:40am||Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12|
|9:20am||Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5|
|11:00~1:30pm||Daereungwon Tomb Complex (include lunch time)(Optional Hanbok Rental)|
|1:30~1:40pm||Leave for Gyeongju Gyochon Traditional Village|
|1:40~2:30pm||Gyeongju Gyochon Traditional Village|
|2:30~2:50pm||Leave for Bomun Lake Resort|
|2:50~5:30pm||Bomun Lake Resort & Aden Cafe|
|5:30pm||Leave for Busan|
|7:00pm||Arrive at Busan Station|
|7:30pm||Arrive at Seomyeon Station|
|8:20pm||Arrive at Haeundae Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Hanbok rental fee(optional): KRW 20,000
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
|Daereungwon Tomb Complex
Within Daereungwon Tomb Complex is Cheonmachong Tomb (Ancient Tomb No. 155), which was excavated in 1973. Cheonmachong Tomb consists of a wooden coffin placed inside an underground chamber mounded with boulders and earth, characterized as a typical upper class tomb of the Silla period. The mound has a height of 12.7 m with a diameter of 50 m, and consists of a layer of rocks collected from streams. Below the rock layer is a wooden chamber with a length of 6.5 m and a width of 2.1, reaching 2.1 m in height, with the wooden coffin at its center. A total of 11,526 artifacts were discovered within the tomb, including Cheonmado, an artwork considered to be highly valuable as it is Korea’s first artwork to be excavated from an ancient tomb.
|Gyeongju Gyochon Traditional Village
Located in Gyeongju-si, Gyeongju Gyochon Village is a hanok village that allows visitors a look inside life of famous the Choi Clan. Visitors can see the House of the Gyeongju Choi Clan (Important Folklore Material No. 27) and try some Gyeongju Gyodong Beopju Liquor (Important Intangible Cultural Asset No. 86-3) inside the village.