- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
- English speaking staff
- Yangdong Village, Anapji, Bulguksa Temple and Seokguram Entrance Fees
- Travel insurance
||Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1
|8:40am||Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
|9:20am||Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5|
|10:50am||Arrive at Yangdong Village|
|12:20pm||Leave for having Lunch|
|2:20pm||Arrive at Seokguram|
|3:20pm||Leave for Bulguksa Temple|
|3:40pm||Arrive at Bulguksa Temple|
|5:10pm||Leave for Anapji|
|5:30pm||Arrive at Anapji|
|6:30pm||Leave for Busan|
|8:00pm||Arrive at Busan Station|
|8:20pm||Arrive at Seomyeon Station|
|9:00pm||Arrive at Haeundae Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Lunch can be taken near Bomun Tourist Complex. There are lots of restaurants for your selection.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- 3 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: Non-refundable
|Yangdong Village: UNESCO World Heritage – Korea’s largest traditional village, showcasing the traditional culture of the Joseon Dynasty and the beautiful natural surroundings.|
|Seokguram: Built in 774, it was designated as a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1995. it is the representative stone temple of Korea located on Tohamsan Mountain. You can also find Seokguram Grotto, National Treasure No. 24, is the most famous Buddhist hermitage in Korea.|
|Bulguksa Temple: Bulguksa Temple is the representative relic of Gyeongju and was designated as a World Cultural Asset by UNESCO in 1995. The beauty of the temple itself and the artistic touch of the stone relics are known throughout the world.|
|Anapji: An artificial pond in Gyeongju National Park that was first constructed in year 674. The Korean governement temporaily drained the pond in 1972, revealing thousands of Silla artifacts that had fallen into the lake or were thrown in. This place is filled with lots of historical memories.|