- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
English speaking staff
- Travel insurance
|9:20pm||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|10:00pm||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|10:10pm||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|11:20pm~1:30am||Arrive at Seokcheon Lake,Enjoy the Fireworks(Lotte Tower) and Sightseeing (Include dinner time)|
|1:30am||Leave for Gyeongpodae|
|6:30am||Arrive at Gyeongpodae|
|7:30am||See the Sun Rising|
|9:00am||Leave for Seoul|
|1:00pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|1:10pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|1:50pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Please inform us if you will be bring along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Infant is free of charge, no seat available.
Late / Bad weather
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- 3 days before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days before the tour date: Non-refundable
Songpa Naru Park, also commonlyr referred to as Seokchonhosu Lake, is a citizen park in Seoul. It has two lakes with Songpa-daero Boulevard running in between, with a jogging course and walking trails along the lakes. Originally, a branch of Hangang River ran through the site, forming one large lake, but the lake was divided into two with the construction of Songpa-daero Boulevard. The total size of the two lakes is 217,850㎡, and they hold about 737 tons of water. The depth of the lakes is 4-5 meters. The park now serves as a great resting spot for Seoul residents.
Gyeongpo Beach is famous for its picturesque sunrise and tranquil moonrise. There are other nearby attractions in the area, like the pine forest (4 km) and wild roses, which grow in various areas around the beach. Those who enjoy ocean fishing can take a boat to the mall rocks just off the beach. There is an endless line of tourists, who come to visit the ancient buildings with their incredible scenery, like Gyeongpodae and Ojukheon.