- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
How to Pay
In TripToday website, you can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
Bank transfer in Korean Won (KRW) / Credit or debit card issued in Korea -> Please send email to us. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- English speaking staff
- Entrance fee
- 30 minutes lesson for the skate beginner
- Travel insurance
|12:30pm||Depart from Nampo Station Exit 5|
|12:50pm||Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1|
|1:10pm||Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12|
|1:40pm||Arrive at Oryukdo Skywalks|
|2:20pm||Leave for Nam-gu Ice Rink|
|2:40pm||Arrive at Nam-gu Ice Rink|
|5:00pm||Return the equipment|
|5:10pm||Leave for ILLUMIA light festival site|
|6:00pm||Arrive at ILLUMIA light festival site|
|8:00pm||Leave for Busan|
|9:00pm||Arrive at Nampo Station|
|9:20pm||Arrive at KTX Busan Station|
|9:40pm||Arrive at Seomyeon Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
The construction of Oryukdo Skywalk finished on September 12, 2012 at the Seungdumal area, which is regarded as the dividing point between the East Sea and the South Sea, and started operating on October 18, 2013, with the theme of “Walking over the sky.” Iron columns were set up over a 35-meter-high coastal cliff, and a 15-meter glass bridge comprised of 24 glass plates and shaped like a horse’s hoof connect the iron columns.Visitors will be thrilled with the view of the waves while looking down through the transparent floor. The sea stretches out ahead of the skywalk, perfect for a photo op, as well as the best spot to see Daemado Island on sunny days.
|Nam-gu Ice Rink
The Busan Nam-gu Ice Rink opened on May 10, 2018.The Nam-gu district was selected for the indoor ice rink project by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. The two-story building for the ice rink, constructed with international standards, has a total area of 4,222 square meters, and was built from 2015 to 2018. It is the second ice rink built in Busan after the ice rink in Buk-gu Cultural Center.
|ILLUMIA light festival
ILLUMIA light festival- The festival provides the illuminating light show from sunset to midnight every night in the Let’s Run Park Busan-Gyeongnam.