How To Use
- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
- English speaking staff
- Travel insurance
|7:20am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|8:00am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|8:10am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|11:30am||Arrive at Jeonju Hanok Village|
|~~Enjoy Jeonju Hanok Village~~|
|3:40pm||Leave for Seoul|
|7:30pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|7:40am||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|8:10pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
Things to note
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
Late / Bad weather
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- 3 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: Non-refundable
|Jeonju Hanok Village : Best preserved village with more than 700 living traditional Korean houses. Experience the real Korean culture when you spend your time exploring the village. This area has been used as a filming site for many Korean historical dramas and movies. There is also a lit of artisan shops, little handicraft shops, beautiful restaurants, cafes, and teahouses.|