- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
How to Pay
In TripToday website, you can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
Bank transfer in Korean Won (KRW) / Credit or debit card issued in Korea -> Please send email to us. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- English & Chinese speaking staff
- [Ski&Snowboard] Ski/Snowboard gear, ski clothing, goggles, gloves, 1-hr basic group lesson, Moving Walkway ticket, Lift ticket (optional)
- [Sled] Sled, gloves
- Travel insurance
|7:20am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|8:00am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|8:10am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|9:40am||Arrive at Jisan Forest Resort|
|9:40~10:10am||Rent ski, snow board or snow sledge|
|10:10~11:10am||Basic group ski lesson|
|11:10~4:30pm||Free time (You can have lunch in Jisan Forest resort)|
|4:30pm||Leave for Seoul|
|6:00pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|6:10pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|6:40pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Infant (0-35months) is free of charge only when they do not occupy their own seat on the shuttle bus. Please inform us after booking if you have infants. You should bring infant’s passport for free entrance ticket.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- 3 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: Non-refundable
|Jisan Forest Resort
A winter wonderland covered with pine trees and snow. It is a perfect place suited to families, learners and even advanced ski/boarders. In 2008, Jisan Forest Resort had been chosen by the Times magazine as “Best of Asia”. It is a highly recommended Ski destination for all ages.