- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
- English & Chinese speaking staff
- [Ski&Snowboard] Ski/Snowboard gear, ski clothing, goggles, gloves, 1-hr basic group lesson, Moving Walkway ticket, Lift ticket (optional)
- [Sled] Sled, gloves
- Travel insurance
|7:20am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|8:00am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|8:10am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|9:40am||Arrive at Jisan Forest Resort|
|9:40~10:10am||Rent ski, snow board or snow sledge|
|10:10~11:10am||Basic group ski lesson|
|11:10~4:30pm||Free time (You can have lunch in Jisan Forest resort)|
|4:30pm||Leave for Seoul|
|6:00pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|6:10pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|6:40pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- 3 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: Non-refundable
|Jisan Forest Resort
A winter wonderland covered with pine trees and snow. It is a perfect place suited to families, learners and even advanced ski/boarders. In 2008, Jisan Forest Resort had been chosen by the Times magazine as “Best of Asia”. It is a highly recommended Ski destination for all ages.