- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
- Entrance ticket
- English & Chinese speaking staff
- Travel insurance
|8:20am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|9:00am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|9:10am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|10:00am||Arrive at Korean Folk Village|
|1:30pm||Leave for Gwangmyeong Cave|
|2:10pm||Arrive at Gwangmyeong Cave|
|4:10pm||Leave for Seoul|
|5:00pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
|5:30pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|5:40pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- 3 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: Non-refundable
|Korean Folk Village
Korean Folk Village introduces traditional culture from the late Joseon period to both local and international visitors through cultural classes experience, shaman faith, seasonal customs and others. Also, the village shows various places with unique features such as a farming village, private house, official districts, Confucian academy, seodang (village school), and a village street in realistic descriptions, as well as, a nobleman’s house and traditional workshop.
Gwangmyeong Cave is the largest themed cave park with varied cultural and artistic things, created in a gold mine where gold, silver, and bronze were mined. Visitors can experience wine at Wine Cave, as well as Cave Aqua World, Gold Falls, Gold Road, Gold Palace, Horror Experience, Cave Basement World, Underground Lake, the largest dragon sculpture in the nation, LED lights, and other facilities adding more fun to the visit. In addition, Black Light Performance will be held every weekend. The cave features many healing spots to heal one’s mind while taking a walk around the venue.