- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
- Breakfast (Bread) and a bottle of water
- English & Chinese speaking staff
- Entrance fee
- Travel insurance
|7:20am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|8:00am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|8:10am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|9:00~9:30am||Arrive at 1st spot|
|11:00am||Leave for 2nd spot|
|11:30~12:00pm||Lunch and Free time|
|2:20pm||Leave for 3rd spot|
|3:00~3:30pm||Arrive at 3rd spot|
|5:00pm||Leave for Seoul|
|5:30~6:30pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|5:40~6:40pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|6:10~7:10pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- 3 days before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days before the tour date: Non-refundable
|October~November is one of the best time to travel Korea as the weather has turned cooler and it is not humid. It is the best month to experience the breathtaking Korean Autumn foliage. You will get to travel to 2-3 selected spots (about 30 spots) to enjoy the best autumn leaves scenery at the moment. From famous parks to mountainside to best hidden spots for Autumn in Korea.
Autumn Foliage SPOT