- Choose a date and number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Redeem the paper ticket at the Kiosk (5F, next to the information desk).
- Observatory ticket
- Cable Car
Things to note
- This ticket is for access to the Observatory only.
- This ticket is valid until 2019 April 28.
- N Seoul Tower Observatory Hours
– Mon~Fri/Sun 10:00~23:00 (Last admission 22:30)
– Sat 10:00~24:00 (Last admission 23:30)
- **Email voucher will be sent within 24hours(business day) after you complete the reservation. Please make a reservation at least 2 day before going to N Seoul Tower.
- Once you get the email voucher, Non-refundable
N Seoul Tower has been the symbol of Seoul.
|If you want to enjoy a great panoramic view of Seoul, N Seoul Tower is the right destination.
Many visitors ride the Namsan cable car up the Mt. Namsan to walk to the tower. The tower is renowned as a national landmark, and for its cityscape. The 236.7 m (777 ft) tower sits on the Namsan mountain (243m or 797 ft). It attracts thousands of tourists and locals every year, especially during night time when the tower lights up. Photographers enjoy the panoramic view the tower offers. Each year, approximately 8.4 million visit the N Seoul Tower, which is surrounded by many other attractions South Korea offers, including Namsan Park and Namsangol Hanok Village. Visitors may go up the tower for a fee that differs for the following groups: children, elderly and teenagers, and adults. Rates differ for each package and group size. The N Seoul Tower is divided into three main parts, including the N Lobby, N Plaza, and the N Tower. The N Plaza consists of two floors, while the N Tower includes four floors