- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
- Entrance fee
- Breakfast (Bread) and a bottle of water
- English & Chinese speaking staff
- Travel insurance
|6:00am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|6:30am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|6:40am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|10:30am||Arrive at Mt.Naejang|
|1:00~1:30pm||Going to Naejangsa Temple|
|2:00~3:00pm||Hike down the mountain|
|3:30pm||Leave for Seoul|
|7:30pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|7:40pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|8:10pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- 3 days before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days before the tour date: Non-refundable
|Naejangsan National Park
Naejangsan is a famous mountain in the Jeolla-do province, and the best mountain in Korea for viewing autumn’s crimson leaves. Inside the park, you will visit the famous Naejangsa temple. The temple is said to have been built by the Buddhist monk Yeongeunjosa in the year 636 of the Baekje Dynasty with many lovely autumn leaves. There are about 760 kinds of local plants, designated Natural Monuments, and various wild animals living inside Mt. Naejangsan Park. Enjoy the scenic hike as you enjoy the hillsides and pathways covered in a multitude of red, orange and yellow leaves.