- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
How to Pay
In TripToday website, you can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
Bank transfer in Korean Won (KRW) / Credit or debit card issued in Korea -> Please send email to us. (email@example.com)
- English speaking staff
- Namhae Boriam temple and yangmori sheep farm entrance fee
- Travel insurance
||Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1|
|8:40am||Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12|
|11:20am||Arrive at Namhae Boriam temple|
|1:20pm||Leave for Daraengi village|
|2:00pm||Arrive at Daraengi village (lunch time)|
|3:30pm||Leave for Yangmori Sheep Farm|
|4:00pm||Arrive at Yangmori Sheep Farm|
|5:00pm||Leave for Busan|
|7:30pm||Arrive at Busan Station|
|7:50pm||Arrive at Seomyeon Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
Daraengi Village in Namhae is famous for terraced rice paddies on a steep hill on the outskirts of 488 m high Seolheulsan Mountain. The picturesque rice paddies make up 108 steps (consisting of stones and soil) and are great for taking photographs. Located in the south, the village is balmy in winter, and spring greens (such as mugwort and spinach) sprout before any other place in Korea. Environment-friendly agriculture flourishes because the sea breeze prevents insect pests.
|Yangmori Sheep Farm
Experience a delightful day of a Shepard ~