- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
- Nami island entrance&ferry ticket
- Mt.Seorak Entrance fee
- English speaking staff
- Nami island Zipline
- Travel insurance
|7:00am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|7:30am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|7:40am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|10:30am||Arrive at Mt.Seorak|
|1:30pm||Leave for Nami island|
|3:30pm||Arrive at Nami island|
|6:30pm||Leave for Seoul|
|8:00pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|8:10pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|8:50pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- If you would like to ride the zipline to Nami island, please pay the tour staff directly KRW 30,000 won in cash before arriving at Nami island.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- 3 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: Non-refundable
Namisum is a tiny half-moon shaped island located in Chuncheon, South Korea. Nami Island is an oasis for culture and leisure in peaceful harmony with humanity and nature. After a five-minute ferry ride, guests meet a forest of verdant trees holding up the sky and open grassy areas where ostriches, rabbits, squirrels, chipmunks, ducks, and peacocks warmly welcome visitors in the midst of wildflowers. In 2006, Nami Island declared its cultural independence and was reborn as the Naminara Republic. It has its own national flag, anthem, currency, passport and phone cards, stamps, orthography and even a certification of citizenship. The island, especially the Metasequoia path, was one of the main filming locations of the Korean Broadcasting System 2002 television drama series Winter Sonata. After it was featured in the drama, it attracted 650,000 visitors in 2002. Since then the number of visitors has continued to grow, reaching 2.3 million in 2012 and 3 million in 2014.
|Seoraksan National Park
With its highest point, Daecheongbong Peak, located 1,708 m above ground, Seoraksan Mountain is one of the most beautiful mountains in Korea, boasting a variety of colorful flowers in spring, refreshing clear water streams in summer, vibrant autumn foliages in fall, and a scenic snow-covered landscape in winter. With the mountain changing in color according to each season, a visit to Seoraksan Mountain guarantees a picturesque landscape any time of the year.