- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
Nami island entrance&ferry ticket
Petite France ticket
English speaking staff
- Railbike ticket
- The Garden of Morning calm ticket
- Nami island Zipline – If you would like to ride the zipline to Nami island, please pay the tour staff directly KRW 30,000 won in cash before arriving at Nami island.
|7:20am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|8:00am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|8:10am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|9:40am||Arrive at Railbike station|
|11:30am||Leave for Nami island|
|12:00pm||Arrive at Nami island|
|3:00pm||Leave for Petite France|
|3:30pm||Arrive at Petite France|
|4:30pm||Leave for the Garden of Morning Calm|
|5:10pm||Arrive at the Garden of Morning Calm|
|6:10pm||Leave for Seoul|
|7:30am||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|7:40pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|8:20pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
|9:20am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|10:00am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|10:10am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|11:20am||Arrive at Petite France|
|12:10pm||Leave for Nami island|
|12:20pm||Arrive at Nami island|
|3:20pm||Leave for Railbike station|
|3:50pm||Arrive at Railbike station|
|5:30pm||Leave for the Garden of Morning Calm|
|6:10pm||Arrive at the Garden of Morning Calm|
|7:40pm||Leave for Seoul|
|8:40am||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|8:50pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|9:20pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- If you would like to ride the zipline to Nami island, please pay the tour staff directly KRW 30,000 won in cash before arriving at Nami island.
- You may share 4-seater bikes with others. If you want to use private railbike, you should pay 5,000won per person on site.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour Operates per normal even if it rains or snows
- 3 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: Non-refundable
Visit the top 4 destinations in Chuncheon and Gapyeong, all in one day!
Namisum is a tiny half-moon shaped island located in Chuncheon, South Korea. Nami Island is an oasis for culture and leisure in peaceful harmony with humanity and nature. After a five-minute ferry ride, guests meet a forest of verdant trees holding up the sky and open grassy areas where ostriches, rabbits, squirrels, chipmunks, ducks, and peacocks warmly welcome visitors in the midst of wildflowers. In 2006, Nami Island declared its cultural independence and was reborn as the Naminara Republic. It has its own national flag, anthem, currency, passport and phone cards, stamps, orthography and even a certification of citizenship. The island, especially the Metasequoia path, was one of the main filming locations of the Korean Broadcasting System 2002 television drama series Winter Sonata. After it was featured in the drama, it attracted 650,000 visitors in 2002. Since then the number of visitors has continued to grow, reaching 2.3 million in 2012 and 3 million in 2014.
Petite France is very close to Nami Island and easily distinguished by the cluster of beautiful and bright colored buildings. A French cultural village set in the heart of Korea, Petite France consists of 16 French style buildings and is a great opportunity to experience Europe in Asia! Famous Korean dramas such as Beethoven Virus, Secret Garden and the Man from the Stars were all filmed in Petite France! There are many beautiful sites to take photos, restaurants, and stores- you can learn more about the author of “The Little Prince” and enjoy sweet collections of dolls with over a 100 years of history, antique melody boxes, and even an antique museum!
Enjoy a rail bike in nature at the outskirt of Seoul.
Railbike is a very popular tourist attraction where people can pedal along the old railroad tracks, and get spectacular views of South Korea’s scenery!
Course Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
|The Garden of Morning Calm
The Garden of Morning Calm, a 30,000㎡ garden, is open year-round and is a great spot to visit for families, couples, and photographers alike. The garden was conceptualized by Professor Han Sang-Kyung (Gardening Department, Sahmyook University) while he was serving as an exchange professor in America. His vision was to create a garden that would become world-famous and spread the concept of Korean beauty throughout the world. The inspiration for the garden stemmed from a poem written by Sir Tagore, a great Indian poet, who described Korea during the Joseon Dynasty as “The Land of the Morning Calm.”