- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
How to Pay
In TripToday website, you can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
Bank transfer in Korean Won (KRW) / Credit or debit card issued in Korea -> Please send email to us. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Entrance ticket
- English speaking staff
- Travel insurance
|7:20am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|8:00am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|8:10am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|9:30am||Arrive at Gapyeong zip line|
|11:30am||Leave for Nami island|
|12:00pm||Arrive at Nami island|
|4:00pm||Leave for Seoul|
|5:30pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|5:40pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|6:20pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- 3 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: Non-refundable
Famous for its beautiful tree lined roads, you can enjoy the island by walking at your own pace or rent a bike and cycle around. The island is full of attractive landscapes and was used as the filming location for the famous Korean drama “Winter Sonata”.
Enjoying the breeze and flying over the dense forest. The zip line is 2,418 meters long and you can enjoy the view of Blade’s Edge Mountain along the way. With 8 different high-altitude zip lines, you will experience the excitement of the dynamic, stimulating zip line.