TripToday Event !! $1 – One Day Seoul City Tour
Enjoy Seoul for $1, Absolutely $1.
This tour product is a special event.
It is a product that we invented creatively using the benefits that Korean tourist agencies provide for visiting Korean visitors.
So the price is cheap and there is no problem in quality and safety.
It is a tour program that keeps improving the opinions of the participating customers.
Compared to normal tour programs in Korea, this is the first start of the program for different fun and inspiration.
The purpose of planning this special product is to make our company’s vision “Anyone can travel to Korea”
Please understand our true heart and our special tour and activity products.
Check detail review blog – Click Here
What you have to do is to follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
After we check your name and ID, we will send you the confirmation.
- This is a non-refundable product. because it is a limited quantity product.
- Bring a passport(ENTRY CONFIRMATION, VISA) and a return flight (mobile) ticket.(for the duty free store and Hanbok rental.)
- A tourist who is staying in Hongdae, Myeong-dong, Itaewon, Seoul station, Dongdaemun, Jongno only
- Just sit back and relax so we can take you to the famous places in Seoul.
- Visit ‘Largest’ Gyeongbok Palace wearing Hanbok (Traditional Korean Costume).
- Explore Bukchon Hanok Village and see beautiful traditional Korean Houses (Hanok).
- Enjoy Myeongdong for the most luxurious Shinsegae duty-free department store.
- Take many photos in Ihwa Mural Village.
- Seeing is believing ‘Bugak Skyway’.
- If you wondering the quality of this tour because of this tour is so cheap, DON’T BE!!
Because we will give you the best!
You don’t need to spend money on Admission fees, Hanbok (Korean Traditional) rent-free. And we will give you the best quality hanbok!
- In this tour itinerary, we will go to Shinsegae Duty-Free Department Store in Myeongdong.
If you like something you can go and buy it! But don’t worry no pressure on buying anything that you don’t like.
For the Transportation, We only use Luxurious Van and Cars. So you will be comfortable along the road.
Gyeongbokgung Palace was the first and largest of the royal palaces built during the Joseon Dynasty. Built in 1395, Gyeongbokgung Palace was located at the heart of the newly appointed capital of Seoul (then known as Hanyang) and represented the sovereignty of the Joseon Dynasty. The largest of the Five Grand Palaces.
Bukchon Hanok Village
In this place, you can see so many Korean Traditional Houses called “Hanok” and you can experience wearing Hanbok (Traditional Korean Clothes) and take a walk around this area. All the view and houses so beautiful and you will never be forgotten at this moment.
Myeong-dong is one of the primary shopping districts in Seoul. The two main streets meet in the center of the block with one beginning from Myeong-dong Subway Station (Seoul Subway Line No. 4) and the other from Lotte Department Store at Euljiro. Many brand name shops and department stores line the streets and alleys. Common products for sale include clothes, shoes, and accessories. Unlike Namdaemun or Dongdaemun, many designer brands are sold in Myeong-dong.
- You can see a view of Seoul including Namsan, N Seoul Tower, Han River, 63 Building, Old Fortress walls and tall buildings.
The view over the city is especially spectacular. Bugak Skyway is located in the middle of Bugak Mountain.
- Choose a date, accommodation information (name, address)
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Bring your passport for hanbok rental and meet the tour staff at the meeting point
- Admission fees & Hanbok rental fee
English&Chinese speaking staff
|8:30~9:30am||We will pick up near your hotel or guesthouse.|
|10:00am||Traditional Korean costume “Hanbok” rental for free
– Hanbok rental available without charge. (Totally FREE!!)
|10:30am||Gyeongbok Palace (wearing Hanbok)
– The mail Palace in Korean palaces
– On Tuesday, ‘The Oldest’ Changdeok Palace replaces Gyeongbok
|11:30am||Bukchon Hanok Village (wearing Hanbok)
– Hanok means Traditional Korean House which is the symbol of Bukchon Village
– Many people still live in Hanok style houses in Buckchon so please be quiet when we visit there
|12:30~3:00pm||Shinsegae Duty-Free Department Store in Myengdong (Real Free Shopping 🙂 )
– The most luxurious Department Store in Seoul
– Enjoy TAX-FREE. Everything on sale in Shinsegae
– Having a lunch in Myeongdong or Namdaemun market
|3:00~5:00pm||Bukak Skyway Observatory
– The observatory located on the top of the mountain ‘Bukak’
– Available to view not only downtown Seoul but a northern village of Seoul
|5:00pm||Insadong Antique Street(SM duty-free department store)|
|6:00pm||Return to hotel or guesthouse
– Goodbye and See you again
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour Operates per normal even if it rains or snows
- Non-refundable product.