- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
- Breakfast (Bread) and bottle of water
- English speaking staff
- Travel insurance
||Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1|
|6:20am||Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12|
|6:50am||Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5|
|11:00am||Arrive at Mt.Jiri|
|11:00~12:30pm||Sightseeing and Lunch|
|12:30~3:00pm||Free time (Baemsagol Valley route)|
|3:00pm||Leave for Busan|
|6:00pm||Arrive at Haeundae Station|
|6:40pm||Arrive at Seomyeon Station|
|7:00am||Arrive at Busan Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
Jirisan National Park
Designated as Korea’s first national park on December 29, 1967, Jirisan National Park covers three provinces, Gyeongsangnam-do, Jeollanam-do and Jeollabuk-do, one city, four counties, and fifteen eup or myeon districts. Among all 22 national parks, it is the largest mountain-type national park with abundant animal life and plants. Jirisan Mountain has other attractions in addition to being a deep, wide, and huge mountain.