- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
- Breakfast (Bread) and a bottle of water
- English & Chinese speaking staff
- Travel insurance
|6:00am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|6:30am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|6:40am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|10:00am||Arrive at Mt. Seorak|
|10:10am~12:00pm||Exploring Mt. Seorak|
|12:10pm~2:00pm||Lunch and Free time|
|2:10pm||Leave for Seoul|
|5:00pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|5:10pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|5:40pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- 3 days before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days before the tour date: Non-refundable
|Seoraksan National Park
With its highest point, Daecheongbong Peak, located 1,708 m above ground, Seoraksan Mountain is one of the most beautiful mountains in Korea, boasting a variety of colorful flowers in spring, refreshing clear water streams in summer, vibrant autumn foliages in fall, and a scenic snow-covered landscape in winter. With the mountain changing in color according to each season, a visit to Seoraksan Mountain guarantees a picturesque landscape any time of the year.