- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
How to Pay
In TripToday website, you can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
Bank transfer in Korean Won (KRW) / Credit or debit card issued in Korea -> Please send email to us. (email@example.com)
- Entrance ticket
- English speaking staff
- 500g of strawberry picking fee
- Travel insurance
2018/12/01~04 , 2019/03/25~2019/05/31
|7:20am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|8:00am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|8:10am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|9:00am||Arrive at Strawberry farm|
|10:00am||Leave for the Garden of Morning calm|
|11:00am||Arrive at the Garden of Morning calm|
|12:00pm||Leave for Nami island|
|12:40pm||Arrive at Nami island|
|4:00pm||Leave for Petite France|
|4:30pm||Arrive at Petite France|
|5:30pm||Leave for Seoul|
|6:50pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|7:00pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|7:30pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
|9:50am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|10:30am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|10:40am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|11:40pm||Arrive at Strawberry farm|
|12:30pm||Leave for Nami Island|
|1:30pm||Arrive at Nami island|
|4:30pm||Leave for Petite France|
|4:50pm||Arrive at Petite France|
|5:50pm||Leave for the Garden of Morning Calm|
|6:30pm||Arrive at the Garden of Morning Calm|
|8:00pm||Leave for Seoul|
|9:00pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|9:10pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|9:40pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Infant (0-35months) is free of charge only when they do not occupy their own seat on the shuttle bus. Please inform us after booking if you have infants. You should bring infant’s passport for free entrance ticket.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- 3 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: Non-refundable
Nami Island is a beautiful destination and also the filming site for Winter Sonata, a very famous Korean drama! With picturesque tree lined roads and grass fields, it is 63km away from Seoul and a richly historic site. The island combines Korea’s heritage with modernity, and has something for everyone!
There is a theme park, swimming pool, water sport facilities, but also museums, music stages, and General Nami’s tomb to visit. Enjoy the sites and activities, but also special delicacies! Nami Island is easy to access from Gapyeong Wharf, which is near Chuncheon- and Chuncheon is famous for many regional specialties!
Petite France is very close to Nami Island and easily distinguished by the cluster of beautiful and bright colored buildings. A French cultural village set in the heart of Korea, Petite France consists of 16 French style buildings and is a great opportunity to experience Europe in Asia!
Famous Korean dramas such as Beethoven Virus, Secret Garden and the Man from the Stars were all filmed in Petite France!
There are many beautiful sites to take photos, restaurants, and stores- you can learn more about the author of “the Little Prince” and enjoy sweet collections of dolls with over a 100 years of history, antique melody boxes, and even an antique museum!
|The Garden of Morning Calm
The garden is the oldest private garden in Korea. It is an artistic space with a beautiful balance between the Korean concept of natural curves with asymmetry, and plants with synthetic materials, attracting about 600,000 visitors annually.
Scenic walkways, beautifully manicured grass, and flower beds connect the garden’s 20 different themed sections. The Sukgeun Garden is shaped like the Korean Peninsula and is carpeted with beautiful flowers on both sides representing the desire for South and North Korea to be reunited. It is easily one of the most popular and meaningful attractions at the garden.
The garden houses about 5,000 kinds of plants, including 300 varieties native to Baekdusan Mountain, known as a spiritual mountain to the Korean people. Flowers are in bloom from March to November, so the garden is usually busy during this period. In addition to the beautiful foliage of the garden, there are a variety of festivals and displays held throughout the year.