- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
- English & Chinese speaking staff
- Nami island entrance ticket
- [Ski&Snowboard] Ski/Snowboard gear, ski clothing, goggles, gloves, 1-hr basic group lesson, Lift ticket (optional)
- [Sled] Sled equipment(sled, goggles, gloves), Gondola tickets(to sled area)
- Travel insurance
|7:20am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|8:00am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|8:10am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|9:30am||Arrive at Nami Island|
|12:30pm||Leave for Vivaldi Park|
|1:30pm||Arrive at Vivaldi Park|
|1:30~2:00pm||Rent ski, snow board or snow sledge|
|2:00~3:00pm||Basic group ski lesson|
|6:00pm||Leave for Seoul|
|7:20pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|7:30pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|8:00pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- 3 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: Non-refundable
|Vivaldi Park Ski World
Vivaldi Park Ski World offers has always been one of the most visited Ski resort in Korea. Is has slopes that are suitable for all levels. Ebing close to Seoul, you can save on traveling time and spend more time to enjoy at the ski resort. It is the perfect place for families, couples and individuals.
Enjoy a walk at your own pace or rent a bike and cycle around this beautiful island. The island is full of attractive landscapes and was used as the filming location for the famous Korean drama “Winter Sonata.” You can also try some local food at the restaurants nearby.