- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
How to Pay
In TripToday website, you can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
Bank transfer in Korean Won (KRW) / Credit or debit card issued in Korea -> Please send email to us. (email@example.com)
- Chungju Light World Entrance fee
English speaking staff
- Travel insurance
|11:20am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|12:00pm||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|12:10pm||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|2:00pm||Arrive at Sogeumsan rope bridge|
|4:00pm||Leave for Wonju Maze Jungang Market (Lunch time)|
|4:30pm||Arrive at Wonju Maze Jungang Market|
|6:00pm||Leave for Chungju Light World|
|7:00pm||Arrive at Chungju Light World|
|9:00pm||Leave for Seoul|
|11:00pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|11:10pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|11:50pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
Things to note
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Infant (0-35months) is free of charge only when they do not occupy their own seat on the shuttle bus. Please inform us after booking if you have infants. You should bring infant’s passport for free entrance ticket.
Late / Bad weather
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Tour Operates per normal even if it rains or snows
- 3 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: Non-refundable.
|Sogeumsan rope bridge
The Suspension Bridge of Wonju Sogeumsan Mountain is the longest Bridge in Korea and boasts a length of about 200m which the view looks like the lower cliff is amazing. Ganhyeon Resort is located where Seomgang River and Samsancheon River meet. The resort offers an amazing view, with the riverfront surrounded by white sand, oddly shaped rocks and lush forests with a 40 to 50-m high wall of rock formations along both sides of the river. The natural beauty of the area was also praised in the lyrical prose “Gwandong Byeolgok” by Songang Jeongcheol.
|Wonju Maze Jungang Market
On the second floor of Wonju Chungang Market, there is an old building that named as “Maze Art Wonju Central Market”. There is also a “Free Market” and a traditional market nearby where you can taste seafood pancake(sesfood cheon) and other market food.
|Chungju Light World
This world begins with the history of fire in many countries from a few thousand years to a few decades. Chungju Light World is Korea’s first representative tourist spots where with stories and messages that beyond from simple visual lighting arts to various light materials, from candle to LED and virtual reality theme, and from traditional to high-tech.