- Choose a date, meeting point, number of people.
- Make a payment. You can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
- Check your email voucher (spam box, too)
- Meet the tour staff and show your email voucher.
How to Pay
In TripToday website, you can pay with all major international credit or debit card and Paypal.
Bank transfer in Korean Won (KRW) / Credit or debit card issued in Korea -> Please send email to us. (email@example.com)
- Zipline and Everland all day pass tickets
English speaking staff
- Travel insurance
|8:20am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|9:00am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|9:10am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|10:30am||Arrive at Yongin Zipline|
|12:30pm||Leave for Everland|
|12:50pm||Arrive at Everland|
|1) If a closing time of Everland is 7pm|
|7:15pm||Leave for Seoul (Hongik Univ. Station/Myeongdong Station/Dongdaemun Station)|
|2) If a closing time of Everland is 8pm|
|4:30pm||Leave for Seoul (Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)|
|8:15pm||Leave for Seoul (Hongik Univ. Station/Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)|
|3) If a closing time of Everland is 9pm|
|5:30pm||Leave for Seoul (Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)|
|9:15pm||Leave for Seoul (Hongik Univ. Station/Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)|
|4) If a closing time of Everland is 10pm|
|6:00pm||Leave for Seoul (Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)|
|10:15pm||Leave for Seoul (Hongik Univ. Station/Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)|
Things to note
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to traffic conditions of the day.
- Follow the staff’s instruction and meet back at each designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for you.
- Everland Q-pass(Fast pass ticket) is not included.
- Fireworks and parades might be canceled depends on the weather condition.
- Weight limit for zipline : 30~100kg
- Infant (0-35months) is free of charge only when they do not occupy their own seat on the shuttle bus. Please inform us after booking if you have infants. You should bring infant’s passport for free entrance ticket.
Late / Bad weather
- Being late or not showing up at the Meeting Point at Meeting Time is considered cancellation and NO REFUND is granted.
- Everland operates normal even if it rains or snows
- 3 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: 100% refund
- 2 days(by 4pm KST) before the tour date: Non-refundable
Yonginsi Natural Recreation Forest, where Yoingin ZipLine is located, is situated in the south of Mr. Jeonggwang, which is 562m in height above the sea level and commands a superb view over the beautiful mountain. In addition to the exciting Zipline, the facility also has walk trails in the refreshing woods and other amenities such as the children’s playground, etc. It is truly a playground in the wood, both for the children and the grownups due to its proximity to the downtown area.
The 6 Zipline courses stretching over a distance of 1,246m above the playground in the wood are designed to travel through the dense forest. Therefore, the visitors to Yoingin Zipline can enjoy not only the thrilling excitement of zipping through the woods but also the refreshing scent of the forest.
Everland is a place enjoyed by everyone from children to adults. Being the largest theme pack in Korea, you can enjoy different exciting rides, various themed festivals and even a zoo that exhibits 2,000 animals of around 200 species. For thrill seekers, the park also has the fastest, highest, longest and steepest wooden roller coaster in Korea waiting for you. There are also fireworks in the evening if the weather is good.