Are you Jejudo (Jeju island) lover?? ♥♥♥
Yes?!?! Then, OK!
There are more to discover in Jeju island!!
And who know.. there is a submarine tour service that you can have a wonderful time under the super unique fantastic sea at Jeju island, Korea!
Ready? Let’s find out more information about a place for submarine in Jeju island~~~
Seogwipo Submarine (서귀포잠수함)
When it opened in 1988, Seogwipo Submarine was the first of its kind in Asia the third in the world. Seogwipo Submarine offers safe undersea tours in its recently acquired state of the art submarine from Finland. Munseom, where the submarine travels, is home to outstanding coral reefs, colorful schools of fish, and rich seaweed. The exquisite landscape makes it one of the most beautiful places to dive as well. Going deep into the 40 meter sea-bed, visitors can see countless fish, rare iridescent coral reefs, and a surreal-looking shipwreck with schools of fish surrounding it. Over 20 years of technical knowhow and safe operation (in fact, the longest submarine tour without a single accident on record) make Seogwipo Submarine a must-see attraction on Jeju Island.
Open all year round
Tour Course Information
Seogwipo Port (Boarding a Passenger Ferry) – Munseom (Board the Submarine) – Diver Show – Coral Garden – Getting off the Submarine – Tour in Munseom – Seogwipo Port
07:20 – 18:40
run 17 times a day (departs every 40min)
※ It runs 16 times a day in winter time (November to January, last departure 16:40)
Available (buses 15 spaces, cars 70 spaces) for free
Facility Utilization Fees
Adults – 50,000 won (online reservation 45,000 won),
Teenagers – 40,000 won (online reservation 36,000 won),
Children – 30,000 won (online reservation 27,000 won)
* Online reservation is available only in Korean. When you book online, please refer to the reservation info for Natives below
Adults: 1,500 won / Youth (ages 13-23): 1,000 won / Children: 500 won/ Babies: free
Reservation Info. for Natives
* Visitors must make reservations at least a day prior to their tour and confirm their reservations two hours before the tour.
* Arrive at the port at least 20 minutes before the tour – Fill in the Boarding Form – Ticketing Booth
* Take the Airport Limousine Bus 600 >> Get off at Seogwipo Wharf (Pick up Service)
* Take the bus bound for Seobugwangwang road >> Get off at Seogwipo (Pick up service)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-64-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-64-732-6060 (Korean only)
www.submarine.co.kr (Korean only)
Bet you will enjoy under-water life there~!!
No1 in Korea / Private apartment, guesthouse & Hanok booking