- This museum opended in 2006,ToyKino is a toy museum that features character figures and toys from movies and animation. Museum director, Won-gyeong Son, opened the museum to share the over four hundred thousand toys he had collected over the years,seince early teens with the public.
- The ToyKino museum is one of the largest toy museums in Korea. ToyKino is a compound of Toy and Kino (meaning movie). The museum is filled with more than thirty thousand toys and character figures.The museum is comprised of four galleries; US Animation Characters, Superheroes, Sports, and Cartoon Characters.
ToyKino museum consists of two halls. In the first hall, there are movie characters and US Toys. In the second hall, Korean traditional toys and Japanese characters are on display.
There are also exhibition halls for American comic book heroes and Japanese anime characters. Many of the featured toys are rare collectibles.
Entrance fee this museum 5000 won (over 18 years old/ including college students) and there is group discount 20% (over 10 people),
- Address : Seoul-si Jongno-gu Samcheong-dong
- 서울 종로구 삼청동 35-116
- Operating Hours: (13.00-19.30),Closed every Monday
- Direction :
- Gwanghwamun Station, Seoul Subway Line 5, Exit #2 >> Take Village Bus #11, get off at Samcheong Police Station >> Walk towards Suwarae (3rd Floor)
- Anguk Station, Seoul Subway Line 3, Exit #1 >> From Samcheong Police Station, walk towards Suwarae (3rd Floor)
Need accomodation around Seoul Station?check link under below
No1in Korea/Private Apartment,GuestHouse&HanokBooking