- You can come to Yangpyeong-gun Rural Village from 01.01.2016 ~ 05.29.2016 to participate in the Yangpyeong Strawberry Festival!Wonder where Yangpyeong is? Yangpyeong is located in the middle of the Korean peninsula, is surrounded by several mountains including Youngmunsan Mountain and the Namhangang and Bukhangang River.
- The Yangpyeong Strawberry Festival is held from February to May. Visitors can pick their own strawberries at the strawberry farms and participate in a variety of activities and programs in the village, make sure that you make reservation before you plan to come here!Address: San 48-1, Hwajeon-ri, Yongmun-myeon, Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
경기 양평군 용문면 화전리 산48-1
- Unfortunately for those who have missed the performances in the Strawberry Festival Open Event on March 19, 2016, you can still have fun participating in
- – Yangpyeong Rural Village Experience Program (농촌체험마을 체험프로그램)
– Strawberry cooking competition and tasting (number of participants limited) and many more events!
- Since a lot of you wonder how to particpate in the festival, check out the website www.yp21.net for detailed information, remember that hands-on program of the strawberry experience requires advanced-reservation, and that there are no on-site registration available! Check out the exlusive event for bloggers that are limited to 50 teams on blog.naver.com/yp_nadri. There is no age limit to participate in the festival, it is open to all visitors, so don’t feel hesitate to make reservation and participate! You are going to see full of red, beautiful strawberries everywhere 😀
- How to get there?Take the bus from Yongmun Station (Gyeonggi Subway Jungang Line), Exit 1. Go straight 130m and then turn left at the blue street sign for Yongmun Bus Terminal (용문 버스터미널). Go 100m and then cross the street to the right. In front of the Golden Valley (골든밸리) Store at the Yongmun Bus Terminal take Bus 7-7 (5 stops) or 7-3 (7 stops) to Hwajeon 2-ri Village Center (화전2리마을회관) bus stop.
No.1 in Korea, Private Apartment, Guest House & Hanok Booking
(Pictures from the internet)