Zipline Yongin – Dynamic experience in Korea (Price, Tour, Hours…)
Are you ready for exciting experience?
Yonginsi Natural Recreation Forest, where Yoingin ZipLine is located, is situated in the south of Mr. Jeonggwang, which is 562m in height above the sea level and commands a superb view over the beautiful mountain.
In addition to the exciting Zipline, the facility also has walk trails in the refreshing woods and other amenities such as the children’s playground, etc.
It is truly a playground in the wood, both for the children and the grownups due to its proximity to the downtown area.
The 6 Zipline courses stretching over a distance of 1,246m above the playground in the wood are designed to travel through the dense forest.
Therefore, the visitors to Yoingin Zipline can enjoy not only the thrilling excitement of zipping through the woods but also the refreshing scent of the forest.
- Yongin Zipline Hours
Winter Season 09:00~17:00
Summer Season 09:00~19:00
The line is operated 7 days a week, all year around. The operating hours may change subject to bad weather.
- Yongin Zipline Fare
Individual (Adult, Children) KRW 35,000 won
- Yongin Zipline Location
220 Chobu-ro, Mohyun-myeon, Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do
If you departing from Seoul, it takes 2 more hours and public transportation is not very developed in Yongin city. It is too hard to get there by public transportation.
So,You can enjoy Zipline with BnBHero TOUR!!
★ Tour is departing from Seoul every Monday and Friday.
★ Price KRW 100,000 won
★ Tour Route and Schedule
8:20am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
9:00am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
9:10am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
10:30am Arrive at Yongin Zipline
12:30pm Leave for Everland
12:50pm Arrive at Everland
1) If closing time of Everland is 7pm.
– 7:15pm Leave for Seoul (Hongik Univ. Station/Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)
2) If closing time of Everland is 8pm.
– 1st round: 4:30pm Leave for Seoul (Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)
– 2nd round: 8:15pm Leave for Seoul (Hongik Univ. Station/Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)
3) If closing time of Everland is 9pm.
– 1st round: 5:30pm Leave for Seoul (Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)
– 2nd round: 9:15pm Leave for Seoul (Hongik Univ. Station/Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)
4) If closing time of Everland is 10pm.
– 1st round: 6:00pm Leave for Seoul (Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)
– 2nd round: 10:15pm Leave for Seoul (Hongik Univ. Station/Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)
** You can chose the early or late return as below (for the closing time, you can check from the Everland website)
Round trip Transportation / English speaking staff / Zipline ticket / Everland 1 day pass ticket
3 days before the tour date : 100% refund
2 days before the tour date : Non-refundable
Enjoy eveland and zipline in a day!
No1 in Korea / Private apartment, guesthouse & Hanok booking